Monday, March 14, 2011

Renegade

I dress in black boots full of travel
Pants, Jeans- all torn, and frayed.
Shirt thats Seen- a billion, or million Partys
Sunglasses, Black lenses, to block out- the Rays.
Trench coat to put all my stash in
Combat boots, all tarnished- but black.
walk the streets like it's my- home - always watch my back.

Cause I'm a Renegade, Cause I'm a Renegade
I play Cards for- well money- with the Ace of Spades
my Brain a living, live handgrendae - Cause I'm a Renegade.

I Ride a hores - of Steel - on the road
the Road is weathered, hard - Cold and Grey.
My long hair blows in the Sweet, Sweet wind
a place that I'd like to Stay.
The world all whisperin' by.
On my way - Home- Hilery don't Cry.
Goin as fast - as fast as I can fly.

Cause I'm a Renegade, Cause I'm a Renegade
Ridin on this long Stretchin' highway
A woman took my heart Astray
Gotta find my way- my Brain a handgrenade.
She made me a Renegade.

    6/13/91

No comments:

Post a Comment